Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Visit from Debbie and Taylor



My dear friend Debbie has always been afraid of dogs, but these puppies can easily win your heart over~


She brought her young granddaughter, Taylor over for a visit on Family day...


Taylor was "modelling" for me - so I can point out the safest way to hold a young puppy.


You rest the puppy's body on your forearm, with legs on either side and put three fingers on the chest and then wrap the thumb and pinky finger around the body. Not only does the puppy feel very secure when held like this, but they ARE secure. Hard for them to wiggle out of this "football" hold.


Another friend donated this cushion to the puppy playpen... (my whole house, that is!). The pups were having a riot running around my living room floor, jumping up onto the cushion, then jumping back off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment