Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pooped Puppy


Hmmm... I feel just like this little girl tonight... one pooped out puppy~ they have played hard all day, while I was busy working.

The pups are snuggled in, so I am heading to bed too...


Been a busy day - the usual laundry, cleaning, paperwork, puppy care, dog care, visitors and the results of another sleepless night last night - (suffering from a post nasal drip problem). Kitchen is cleaned out (garbage day tomorrow) and grocery list prepared for tomorrow's shopping trip - a few hours away from home... going to be a treat, but will make for another busy day when I return tomorrow...



So - I am heading to dream land, like this little fellow... Night Folks!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, the bliss of puppy-hood when one is in good and loving care. It simply doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do seem rather chubby and content... loving every minute~ Wish I could live like this... lol Someone to cook for and clean up after me all day, I mean...plus just being loved and cuddled and having great plas to play with... sigh~

    ReplyDelete