Sunday, April 1, 2012

Uncle Dale's visit


Somedays, I swear Amber would just love to be in that pen curled up with her babes! Me too! Running on fumes here somedays!
My brother came out on a business trip and spent the night before heading back home. Was short but sweet... Thankfully both of the kids made it out for supper.

Good thing my son comes over to help cook when people come visit! lol Aside from the fact that I am not fond of cooking, I get so distracted with pups around... Chris did the outside work - all I had to do was the inside stuff...

I was told that I burned the garlic bread (just toasty, really) and I even had the timer on! Plus my rice was more like porridge! sigh... at least it tasted good!

The pups were happy when Dale and Angie crawled in the pen with them... though Angela was rather distraced (as most kids here age are) by that darn phone! Amber badly wanted in the cage too, so I let her in...

Just guess what Amber wanted??! Puppy food! Poor Dale ended up cuddling all four pups (Ziggy departs mid Apr, for those who asked...) and guess what Angie was still doing... lol.
To be fair, it was just a minute later~

No comments:

Post a Comment