Sunday, April 15, 2012

Checking out the Sand Pits...

I went to take the dogs for a walk in the forest, but I could not get in - the four wheel carts had torn up the roads so much, there is no way I would try taking my car over those ruts!
When I stopped the car at the sand pit, the big dogs took off like a shot, when I released them... But, the second I put Daisy down, she was right after them! Oh no... They run sooo much faster than I can!
Thankfully they were all engrosed in the smells and the excitement and Bella really did not even notice her...
No way was she staying back with me!! lol
I think Bella was really enjoying "leading her astray!" lol (Hoping to lose her??)
Mom kept trying to entice Daisy to run with her... and Brandy (like me) was always bringing up the rear! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment