Saturday, April 21, 2012

Last little play with Momma


We took the puppy out for one last play and piddle...

When Aaron picked Daisy up and got this reaction... all was right in my world~

She just snuggled in as if she belonged there!

He looked pretty pleased about it too - what do you think??

When we went inside, she went in to her crate for a rest, while they loaded up the car and got everything ready... I made the mistake of peeking in at her... and then I was toast! I'm gonna miss all those melt your heart puppy eyes!
I felt so guilty for crying, on such a happy occassion - They were bringing home a long awaited bundle of love and I know they will love her dearly and take great care of her!
I sure hope all my puppy purchasers know these tears just come from my love for the little ones~ I am happy to be providing them with such sweet little pups - but I sure am going to miss them.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Aaron and Daisy are going to be pretty good pals :)

    I would have teared up also, heck the times I have had to leave my dog for a few days (and that is with friends or family that she loved and I knew she was going to be in GREAT hands), I sobbed all the way home. I'm sure they bounce back faster than we do - gotta love'em for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember crying when we picked up Colby...I felt so guilty for taking one of your "kids" and for making you cry. We're a sensitive bunch, aren't we?! :)

    ReplyDelete