Sunday, April 8, 2012

5 April 12 - Nina's visitors

Nina's new owners live down in Toronto. They are leaving on a pre-booked holiday this weekend, so Nina will stay with me till they come back to pick her up on the 20th. But, they could not wait that long to see her and came up for a visit - sweet, eh?!
Barb was wishing she had an extra pair of hands... ha ha
Jerry and Aaron snuck in a cuddle with Suzhi too~
When Barb was cuddling Nina, I would swear it was like the others were saying "me too, me too!!"
Ha ha... Nina! How she loves to nibble at ears!
Aaron was happy with any puppy - who wouldn't be?? They all love their cuddles!
I am so happy that all the pups have such great homes to go to. They have so much to bring to the new families and it is so rewarding to see how the new families already respond to them!
Ha ha... so does it look like she is making herself at home?? ha ha...
That's what I love to see - big smiles on the people's faces - that is exactly why and how I can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment