Friday, April 6, 2012

Update

Hi Folks... I know I am getting way behind here, I am still working on postingpictures from the 2nd of Apr., but I just have not had the opportunity to post pictures... they are coming, honest!
They are uploaded and cropped, ready to post, but when I am answering calls, or emails, I just don't have the opportunity to post pictures as well. I need to get my sleep when I can (I can be rather a poor sleeper) as I need the energy to keep up with the babes... If I am up in the middle of the night the next few nights, I will post some then.

Today was committed to Suzhi's departure. Tonight I had some things to work out with the people picking up Ziggy. She will actually leave earlier now - the 11th vs the 13th.

Tomorrow will be Gemma's turn to depart, and she still needs to be groomed first, plus I need to pick up a few groceries.

My son is turning 30 this coming week, so Sunday will be a celebration of that, plus Easter dinner.

Monday I have a dental apt in Ottawa and Tuesday is my ladies bunco game, then on Wed, Ziggy will depart. I need to make time to trim and bath the pups before they depart as well, so postings will stay hit and miss till Thursday the 12th, when I have it pencilled in my calendar to update the blog...

Remember - there is only one of me... no one else to run out and pick up groceries, clean up after dogs, brush the big dogs etc... and my dogs and pups come first in my life...

Thanks for your understanding!

3 comments:

  1. Just the fact that you took the time to update is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will survive without new pictures and updates...we have lots to look at. Your girls, pups and new owners need your attention more than we do. Take your time, breathe and take some time for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Thanks guys!! The departures always make me feel emotional and it is hard to update posts when I am feeling sad...Thanks for understanding!

    ReplyDelete