Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gemma's turn to depart...


Gemma got her first bath and was bundled up getting some loving while she dried...

Tina and Tracy bought a puppy from Brandy's last litter - one of the "twins" whom I called Cory and they call Leo - he is Cassy's "twin" (I had such a hard time telling them apart). Would have been nice to have seen him, but they have promised to send pictures, so I can post them for those who have followed my blog for a while now. Brandy kept trying to get up there with Gemma - she is going to really miss her - they played together so well...

I just know this little sweetheart will be treasured in her new home!

John, Tina and Tracy, heading out with Gemma. The pictures really do not do her justice... She is so sweet and adorable and I really miss her already.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of Gemma. I especially love the ones of her outside looking up at you a couple of blogs down. She is really so sweet and loves to play. Just perfect! Have a great night Donna. I'll keep you posted with pictures of the gang :)Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks guys... Give my little snuggle bun a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete