Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So thankful for friends...

I actually shrunk the size of the puppies pen, so now I can eat on my table again
Can you see how these cuddle bums were sleeping... so cute!
This is why I am so thankful to have such good friends... The pups are at a strong bonding stage of their lives and if I cuddle them too much, they will really bond with me. (more than we already have, I mean ha ha) To make their transition to their new homes easier, I need my friends to come give them the cuddling they need, so I can keep more of a distance from them. Tough time - they are really ready for their new homes - not long now though~
Dear Lord, please don't make me fall in love... ha ha... Maryke and her husband Mike travel a lot and do not have time for a puppy in their lives - doesn't mean they don't love them though~
Oh yeah... if they were ready to settle down, I know where this one would be going... lol Nina was in love with Mike.
My friend Annie recently lost her little black pug and she had a nice snuggle with my black beauty, Gemma...
Suzhi, the little cuddlebum, was snuggling right in to Annie and warming her heart.
These guys can't help but put a smile on your face...

No comments:

Post a Comment