Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter (a bit late!)


Sorry for the delay folks, but I've been a busy girl here... I got to spend Easter with my dear son, Christopher and darling daughter Angela. I was so happy that her boyfriend Jason could make it over as well...

My kids... horsing around as usual cuz Mom has the camera out... Goofballs!!

Ah! Now these are the two I know and love...

My daughter's special man... They have been together for about eight years now... How time flies!
The other love in my daughter's life... Sassee - Brandy's very first puppy born! She is seven now!
I just love these "real life" pictures... Shows their true nature...
My daughter is so like I was, at her age... though I doubt she wants to hear that! lol

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys have the same wonderful smile!

    ReplyDelete