Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thursday the 19th...


I was trying to see if Daisy was ready to skiup her nighttime potty break, so I put a pad in her pen and figured she would use it, if she needed to go. Well, she slept through no problem... BUT -this is what I woke up to... Ha! New toy!!

Such an innocent little face... an imp inside though. Gotta say - I LOVE Lhasas with spunk and personality - and she has it - in spades!

Speaking of personality... Bella did not look the least bit happy with me, for leaving her on the grooming table, while I took a few pictures... lol Hmmm... maybe she is not pleased that I hacked off her beautiful hair!

The other "kids" were busy having a good play on their comforter... it is usually in my car, for them to snuggle into, but needed shaking out (after all that sand) and they claimed it for outdoors... sunning on it!

The pictures just do not do justice to the playing... good thing I took a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment