Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Heading back now...

Oh yeah... and didn't Bella find another puddle to drink out of - one with lovely green slime on top of the rusty water this time... Note that Amber was in there this time too... groan~
So - I called them and both Amber and Daisy came like a shot...
Brandy said "In a minute Mom... I haven't had my drink yet!" and proceeded to plod her way in and have a drink first. Bella finally decided to join us...
Just waiting for Brandy to catch up, then we went and found the nice clean water... and headed home for a hose down!

4 comments:

  1. Brandy reminds me of a Lhasa I once had in my life. She did not follows commands but she did consider suggestions.

    I love attitude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of Bella makes me laugh. The look on her face says it all. I know what you were doing when you got them home Donna...makes me tired thinking about it lol :) Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till you see what I have done to her beautiful coat... It's summer and she needs a cooler "do"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm - think all Lhasas are the same really - they come to you only when they feel like it! Unless their favorite treat is involved! lol

    ReplyDelete