Saturday, April 21, 2012

Departure Morning...


Yes... departure day for the last little munchkin was Friday morning... Daisy snuck into the bedroom and jumped right up on the bed with the big girls when I came in to have my shower. This is just her second time on my bed (the first was a sneaky nap... but hush... don't tell! ) lol The girls were having a great play so I went to get the camera, to film it and they stopped - go figure!

Do you think she looks like a Daisy now?? ha ha... Crazy Dazy, for sure...

The minute she thought I wasn't looking, she snuck one of the daffodil nubs into her mouth... the sneak! As soon as I said "uh-uh" she spit it out though, so she is learning!

All too soon, Barb and Aaron arrived to pick up their baby...

We pinned her hair back, so we could see her eyes better... cute, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment