Saturday, April 7, 2012

On to the 3rd of April...


The pups sure are starting to get big now... but tehy still love to cuddle up together~

They are just so do-gone cute when they are asleep... ha ha!

Doesn't last long any more... soon they are raing to go again!

Gotta get busy and do some trimming on a few of them! Ziggy needs her eyes done.

Speaking of eyes... Doesn't Gemma have the sweetest ?? I think it is those eyebrows that slay me!

Ah! little Suzhi... such a cutie - I just love her gold coloring!

Hmmm... Nina too - guess they all need their eyes done... and nails and pad hair, plus the hair in the "dropzone". One day real soon!

Oh Lord... Gemma is like the female version of Teddy - so soft and sweet... Sure wish I could have kept her... Here she is, giving her Mommy a "thank you" kiss after Amber finished licking and cleaning her eyes and tummy... sweet~ sigh... This is going to be much harder than I expected.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Thank you once again for all that you do for the puppies and for us! Gemma is doing just great and is fast asleep! She is exhausted. I put the big blue blanket you gave us in her bed, so she is curled up in it. She did a big pee outside so we're good for the night :) Night Donna, Sleep well. I will send pictures and keep you updated! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina
    Didn't see this till just now... after I have already read your email. So glad Gemma is settling in well! Thanksfully puppies live in teh moment, so she will soon forget(? - maybe put out of her thoughts is a better word) her Mom and sisters and myself... Enjoy and love her, is all I ask! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt she will forget! How could she with all the love and affection she was raised with! We all love her and she is getting too spoiled by my Dad honestly. HUGS!!! I'll send you updates by email. Tina

    ReplyDelete