Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh! What fun they had!


The girls had sooo much fun running around~ brought a big happy smile to my face!

Come on Bella! Come this way!

Alright, so we'll come to you!

Ha ha ... some kids came, with their bikes and first the girls went to chase them out of "their" playground, then I called them and they came running to me... Note - Bella still standing there barking at them... lol - They sometimes take their time coming when called - wouldn't be Lhasas, if they didn't!

Does this surprise any of you, like it does me?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures Donna! I know Gemma would have enjoyed the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sure they ALL would have.. however watching three dogs and one pup is plenty! Wish they could have all lived the experience...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella seems quite OK if there aren't too many little munchkins around. So funny to see her standing there letting the kids know they were invading her playground! Took my guys to a trail this morning...never remember to take the darn camera!

    ReplyDelete